OZGT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome back PSN

2 posters

Go down

Welcome back PSN Empty Welcome back PSN

Post by Anon666 Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:13 pm

I see everyone has yellow cross things next to their names. Let us in on the secret, how do we do it.
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Welcome back PSN Empty Re: Welcome back PSN

Post by Stumbles Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:42 am

Go to the Playstation Store, there will be a box there that says "Welcome back package".

Click on that and the next screen will show 3 options to the right. Your 2 free games, playstation plus free for 30 days and something else.

For the free games, I got WipeoutHD and Infamous.
Spent all day yesterday playing Infamous... cool game. Reminds me a lot of the game Crackdown (but I didn't play that one much... only got the demo).

You can get Burnout Paradise for free on PS+, but that game will expire after the 30 days, unless you renew the subscription.
I got a cool dynamic theme for the XMB, the themes wont expire after the 30 days.

Smile
Stumbles
Stumbles
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon666 Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:53 am

Cool, thanks Stumbles. I wonder if all my profiles can get it?? Played the Red Faction demo the other day, looks awesome, but it's got a sharp learning curve. I have played infamous, but I think it was only the demo. 2 is coming out in the next week or so.
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumbles Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:39 am

Also, don't panic when you go to get your second free game and can't find it...

From the Sony Blog, for if you can't get the games through the PSN Store:
Q:
I clicked on one of the Welcome Back Free PS3/PSP Game ½ selections, clicked “Get Now”, but no games showed up. Now that option is no longer selectable in the Store. Where is my game?
A: This is an issue we’re working on resolving, however for the time being, you can still get to that content by going to the XMB and under the PlayStation Network column, go to Account Management>Transaction Management>Services List>SCEA Promotion. You should be able to access the content in the option you selected here.

Some kind fella on WP has done a wiki... http://whirlpool.net.au/wiki/welcome_back_faqs
Stumbles
Stumbles
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down