OZGT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spec 2.0 Update

3 posters

Go down

Spec 2.0 Update Empty Spec 2.0 Update

Post by Anon666 Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:47 am

I thought a few guys around here may be interested in this section of the update:

Correction of Known Issues
- Corrected an issue where the “Torque Sensing Center Differential” installed on a Lancer Evolution X was not functioning.
- Fixed an issue where you could participate in the Intermediate/Tarmac Rally of the Gran Turismo Rally in a Ferrari F1 by using the power limiter.
- Fixed an issue where the Controller Steering Sensitivity was not applied correctly.
- Fixed an issue where there was a server connection problem in certain network environments.
- Fixed an issue where auto-drive would make braking mistakes.
- Fixed an issue where the system would misjudge whether deceleration happens in time when making pit stops in the rain.

Hoping to get a chance to have a look tonight, but wouldn't mind testing the NAT Friday night if people are going to be around...Whacked, Arckon???
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Spec 2.0 Update Empty Re: Spec 2.0 Update

Post by Paul Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:16 am

Anon666 wrote:

Hoping to get a chance to have a look tonight, but wouldn't mind testing the NAT Friday night if people are going to be around...Whacked, Arckon???

No worries anon will give it a go, but won't stay on too long. Will be spending alot of my time on Forza 4. Very Happy
Paul
Paul
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon666 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:31 am

Understandable Whacked, might be on tonight like I said, but we may not have many people to test with....although we could go public and upset a few foreigners!!!
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arckon Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Count me in, provided there are enough people 10 + joining the room to test this properly.
Post back to let me know.
Arckon
Arckon
Track Owner
Track Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon666 Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:15 am

Arckon if you can get on Monday night, that would be best. We'll have all the competitors in the room, so we can test how people's NAT's are interacting.
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arckon Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:25 am

Anon666 wrote:Arckon if you can get on Monday night, that would be best. We'll have all the competitors in the room, so we can test how people's NAT's are interacting.

Ok, will do, I have several cars on that list, so I will do a basic ham fisted tune and see how we go.
Like Whacked though, I have no intentions of mucking you lot around if there are still issues with me only seeing half the field etc.
Arckon
Arckon
Track Owner
Track Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down