OZGT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DTM World Tour Series

+5
Aza2672
Stumbles
Chevwah
Darko
Anon666
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The DTM World Tour Series - Page 3 Empty Re: The DTM World Tour Series

Post by Darko Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:17 am

Anon666 wrote:Thanks Koaster! At the moment I'm busier than a one-legged cat trying to bury a sh1t on a frozen lake. Sadly I'm also having about as much fun.

Stumbles, go the Merc son. I'll get some free time later I hope.

So team Starko can change to the Merc?

Darko
Track Official
Track Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon666 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:43 am

Yep, Team Starko is now in the Merc. Go crazy lads!!

Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon666 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:44 am

The Aussie Battlers will be running the Astra/Calibra or the Audi TT-R. I think it's easier just to scrap the A4 seeing as it's just so far off the pace.
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumbles Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:40 am

Cool, thanks boss Smile

Darko, have you got a Merc? Pretty sure I've seen you in one during our test sessions before the series started.
Stumbles
Stumbles
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:45 am

Stumbles wrote:Cool, thanks boss Smile

Darko, have you got a Merc? Pretty sure I've seen you in one during our test sessions before the series started.

I believe i do, will check later tonight or tomorrow.
Darko
Darko
Track Official
Track Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon666 Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 am

Round 2 Results:

Chev
Bonus
Aza (Go Double A's!!!)
Darko
Anon
Mystline
Stumbles
Neishy
Aussie
Last place points again will go to Aussie.
Koaster has done a great leaderboard up, so we'll stick with that seeing as he's such a legend!!

Finally got the chance to read the comments from the last few days and I will happily take the blame for not testing enough and copying the race spec's from others who have come before. Sadly, not all cars are equal, even GT500 cars that are apparently equal, aren't!?!?!?! The weight handicap will stand for the rest of the series, but I think I might experiment with the limit (only if that is OK with Chev and Bonus - as these guys are gonna be most effected). How about we just keep adding weight to the first 4 finishers as per the rules, but don't stop at 80kg. Obviously if there is a tipping point and the car is hard work at say 120kg, but undrivable at 130kg, then we make 120kg the new max weight. Will this be OK with everyone?

Speaking of weight, Chev and Bonus will go up to 70kg I believe, Neishy and Aussie drop back to normal weight and Aza goes up 20kg and Darko up 10kg.
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chevwah Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:53 am

Sounds absolutely fine Anon. I'm sure Bonus will be fine with it as well. Yeah Bonus and I are at +70kg.
Chevwah
Chevwah
Go Kart
Go Kart

Back to top Go down

Post by KoAStR Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:38 am

Cool Cool.

Leaderboard Updated

Both drivers and teams championships are wide open. Interesting stuff.

Also updated the regs to clarify drivetrain restrictions and that weight handicap limit is under view.. added the Lexus to the elibigle car list, noting elibility to be confirmed.
KoAStR
KoAStR
Go Kart
Go Kart

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon666 Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:36 am

Had a bit of unplanned free time last night (left a folder at work - yay!). Chucked the TT-R on Suzuka, then the Lexus. The Lexus was 2 seconds worse over a lap and it's stock weight is over 100kg more than what we are running. Might have to put a line through it as well Koaster, especially given the TT-R is a bit slower than the Bimmer and Merc already, so if it can't keep up with it than it's not going to be very competitive at all.
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon666 Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:27 am

Aza!! Have you got a tune yet? I could do with some numbers re gears and suspension. My few laps the other days were tyre-burningly fun, but not fast. If you could PM me with some help that would be great as I won't get a chance before the race tonight. Thanks mate.
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumbles Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:38 pm

Good race tonight guys.

I got the crappiest start possible in the first attempt tonight, luckily Darko dropped out as we went to the grid, so we did the restart.

Second attempt went much better, managed to hold onto my second spot, but enforcer, bonus and snake were right behind... And Chev was streaming away in the front due to him starting on soft tyres.

I had a good race over-all, a couple of detours to the dirt, but kept it fairly tidy for most of the race. Was getting interesting in the last stint, I could see the times coming down between Chev and myself, on lap 28 I did a little boo-boo and lost 10 seconds... Only for Chev to do a similar thing and give me the 10 seconds back. Got the gap down to 11 on the final lap but I lost it going through spoon curve.

Well done Chev, and well done to the Starko's.. a shift in sponsorship and car manufacturer obviously worked well.... 2nd and 3rd... Awesome effort.

The DTM World Tour Series - Page 3 Dtm_su10
Stumbles
Stumbles
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon666 Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:42 am

Thanks for putting up the results Stumbles, Darko wasn't on my screen at the end. I saw him on the track though...as he cruised by me. Apologies about my early exit last night, but I needed to lie down badly. On lap 4 or 5 I think there was this massive feedback boom through my headphones. It was insane, pain and ringing and throbbing ear drums...I even had the shakes?!!? By my second pitstop I started to feel nauseous as well, even had the runny saliva and pre-spew burps happening. Got over the line, but needed to get horizontal in a hurry.

Anyway, well done to Starko and a mighty race by Chev in the M3. I hate getting lapped, but I couldn't keep up with you after that last pitstop, you on mediums and me on softs. Need to do some practice...
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon666 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:23 am

Handicaps:

Chev 110kg
Bonus 80kg
Darko and Stumbles 30kg
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anon666 Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:24 am

My handicap is currently my driving, I'm sure my little Audi has more to give. Just need to get it working for me!?!?!

See you guys tonight.
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3