OZGT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Master Of Mayhem

3 posters

Go down

The Master Of Mayhem Empty The Master Of Mayhem

Post by XStu1989X Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:29 pm

for all that dont know me im pretty laid back and think outside the box always making up new ideas of racing and really using all features that are given to me. cant wait to get my hands on gt5 and see what kind of stuff we can get upto.

there will be a top gear test track leaderboard every month in a random car chosen and there will be a reasonably priced car leaderboard with a certain build for that car i.e. roll cage, weight reduction etc

there will be many races available and with the massive lobbies we can make we will all fit in 1 or 2 rooms

and to all that already know me hope to have a heap of good races in the future Smile
XStu1989X
XStu1989X
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

http://www.ozfm.net

Back to top Go down

The Master Of Mayhem Empty Re: The Master Of Mayhem

Post by rinkly at 72 Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:45 pm

bring it on the sooner the better Embarassed
rinkly at 72
rinkly at 72
Track Official
Track Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Yes I too can't wait but I suppose it is for the better we wait an extra month than find out it has some bugs in it especially after spending the big $$$$$ for the signature edition.The resonably priced car around the Top Gear track sounds like a good idea. Maybe Mr. Admin can do a hot lap in it first as he can be our own OZGT stig.
Paul
Paul
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum