OZGT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Privateer Team forced out of racing for the near future.

5 posters

Go down

Privateer Team forced out of racing for the near future. Empty Privateer Team forced out of racing for the near future.

Post by Arckon Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:41 pm

Fire at the garages of privateer outfit Arckon, has caused the privateer team to withdraw from future events for the short term future.

A loan car for the final race of the Euro V8 Series has been kindly provided to the struggling outfit, who say they are determined to recover from this mishap and look forward and determined to return within the year.
Arckon
Arckon
Track Owner
Track Owner

Back to top Go down

Privateer Team forced out of racing for the near future. Empty Re: Privateer Team forced out of racing for the near future.

Post by Anon666 Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:52 pm

I hope everything's alright Arckon. Hope to see you on the track again soon.
Anon666
Anon666
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Privateer Team forced out of racing for the near future. Empty Re: Privateer Team forced out of racing for the near future.

Post by Arckon Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:29 pm

Everything is fine. Sorry if above gave the impression it wasn't, just trying to give a bit of a racing theme to won't be racing for a while message.

Have been online racing every ( I mean every) Tues night series over at OZFM since Oct 09, plus the odd other series events on other nights on OZFM as well, along with recent OZGT.
With the daylight saving trial finishing in WA last year and it getting voted against, means this year has been quite a rush home from work to log on ontime for race events.

I so enjoy online racing as can be seen above, but the last few weeks has felt like a slight chore, so figure it is time for a few months break, will probably just concentrate on single player F1 2010, Shift 2, Tiger Woods 2012, when ever the mood takes me and recharge the batteries for a while.

Will definately be back in 6 months or so.
Arckon
Arckon
Track Owner
Track Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by XStu1989X Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:40 pm

no worrys mate get that banana chair out soak up some rays chilling on a cold one Smile
XStu1989X
XStu1989X
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

http://www.ozfm.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Stumbles Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:22 am

Good to see it's nothing life-changing causing the departure.

As Stu said, chill out, relax a bit and we'll see you back later.

Been a few guys dropping out if the WP league too, constant racing or practice making things a bit of a chore. Getting the wheel made the game exciting again for me, so I'll be around for a while yet. (taps desk waiting for new power supply to arrive from china... lol).

Smile
Stumbles
Stumbles
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:07 am

Take your time Arckon and I totally understand your feelings and have felt the same way in the past. You still up for the Sunday funruns or do you need someone to take over the reigns for the time being?
Paul
Paul
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arckon Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:16 am

Hey Paul,
I will still jump in for runs from time to time if I happen to be on and see that others are online.
As for the monthly Sunday Funruns, I am happy to post up events for it each month but can not guarantee I will take part in every one of them, alternatively am fine if someone else wants to take over running something for Sundays.
Just let me know if you want me to keep posting events for it, am more than happy to do so.
Arckon
Arckon
Track Owner
Track Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down