OZGT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWESOME finally a release date. BRING IT ON

+2
Stumbles
slo82
6 posters

Go down

AWESOME finally a release date.   BRING IT ON Empty AWESOME finally a release date. BRING IT ON

Post by slo82 Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:41 am

hey everyone, MASSIVE GT FAN, been waiting forever for this. dont even have a PS3 as i have been waiting for a release date as i wont use the console for much else.

so tomorrow im preordering maybe the console GT5 bundle if its available.

im keen to see what can be done with the track editor hey...

anyway hope to see u all at the track Twisted Evil

slo82

Back to top Go down

AWESOME finally a release date.   BRING IT ON Empty Re: AWESOME finally a release date. BRING IT ON

Post by Stumbles Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:02 pm

Best deal for the PS3 and GT5 bundle is Harvey Norman at the moment. $487 for the 320 Gig console and GT5.

Oh... And welcome to the site Wink
Stumbles
Stumbles
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

Back to top Go down

AWESOME finally a release date.   BRING IT ON Empty Re: AWESOME finally a release date. BRING IT ON

Post by XStu1989X Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:04 pm

welcome mate looks like we might fill some rooms i heard a rumour that you can create track days and jump in and out of sessions like going into the pits thatd be pretty awesome
XStu1989X
XStu1989X
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

http://www.ozfm.net

Back to top Go down

Post by XStu1989X Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:23 pm

this should fill you in
XStu1989X
XStu1989X
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

http://www.ozfm.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:25 pm

Can't wait to see what you have with the track creator Stu with your warped mind anything is possible. Do you know if we are able to gift created tracks over to friends?
Guess we will find out in 10 days. Yipppeeee.
Paul
Paul
Charlie Sheen
Charlie Sheen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arckon Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 am

XStu1989X wrote:welcome mate looks like we might fill some rooms i heard a rumour that you can create track days and jump in and out of sessions like going into the pits thatd be pretty awesome

I believe the below is correct:

32 player online lobbies
16 player online races
Online clan / Clubs

My big question over online play is still if our countries crappy internet architecture will handle 16 player races with no lag?
Arckon
Arckon
Track Owner
Track Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mcrow5 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:34 am

depends on the host. if the host is good enough, then it will be fine. and forza's network programming sucks, i hope that PD did a good job with theirs.
mcrow5
mcrow5
Track Official
Track Official

Back to top Go down

Post by Arckon Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:42 am

mcrow5 wrote:depends on the host. if the host is good enough, then it will be fine. and forza's network programming sucks, i hope that PD did a good job with theirs.

Isn't Xbox 360 more host dependant due to peer to peer set-up? I thought PSN ran via servers for games or am I completely off track here?
Arckon
Arckon
Track Owner
Track Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by mcrow5 Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:09 am

Arckon wrote:
mcrow5 wrote:depends on the host. if the host is good enough, then it will be fine. and forza's network programming sucks, i hope that PD did a good job with theirs.

Isn't Xbox 360 more host dependant due to peer to peer set-up? I thought PSN ran via servers for games or am I completely off track here?

i have no idea about playstations network haha!
mcrow5
mcrow5
Track Official
Track Official

Back to top Go down

Post by slo82 Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:21 pm

yea guys grabbed a PS3 n GT5 bundle today at harvey normans. great deal, set the console up, never actually played a PS3 at all till today, downloaded the GT5 preview and its looking great in hi def on LCD rather then shitty youtube vids lol.... i am counting the days and am also really really considering having a sick day friday after the release (cough cough) HAHA

slo82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down